As an Apprentice, you will train whilst working in a job alongside experienced staff to gain job-specific skills and a nationally recognised vocational qualification, attending STC's training centre on a regular basis.
Choosing to complete an Apprenticeship really can have a big impact on your future. Here are a few of the reasons:
- You’ll earn a wage whilst gaining valuable qualifications and experience
- You’ll be treated as an adult and will get a real feel for the world of work
- Apprenticeships are Government funded, so you won’t get into debt like university students
- The on-the-job experience gained through Apprenticeships is valued by employers
- Apprenticeships enable you to gain a career focused qualification and can help you get into further education should you want to
- Apprenticeships strike a balance between work and study – so it’s not all homework!
- Once employed, Apprentices are entitled to annual holidays just like any other employee
- As an Apprentice you can work at a pace that suits you
If you are unsure whether to take the Apprenticeship, Traineeship or Training route, then why not come in and see us and discuss the options further.
Enquire about Apprenticeships
Telephone: 0345 565 2656