STC Group is an accredited CSCS testing centre with CITB. You can expect the highest levels of competency and integrity in the training delivery & certification for CSCS testing.
Training and testing can take anything from one to three days, depending upon your prior knowledge and experience.
CSCS Card Health & Safety Training
Candidates applying for the CSCS Green Labourer Card also need to do the Level 1 Award in Health & Safety in a Construction Environment qualification, as well as pass the CITB Health, Safety and Environment Labourers Test to be able to apply for the Card. STC Group can offer training and assessment for both of these elements.
The cost of both parts is £250 incl. VAT.
The course elements include:
- Principles of risk assessment for maintaining and improving health and safety
- Importance of safe manual handling in the workplace
- Importance of working safely at height in the workplace
- Risks to health within a construction environment
- Importance of working around plant and equipment safety
If you have an NVQ Level 2 in a construction trade and need a blue CSCS card, you can also undertake your Operative CSCS test here. We can also test people who need their Black CSCS card via the Managers and Professional CSCS test.
Enquire about CSCS Card Testing
Telephone: 0345 565 2656